Adventures of Stalker Dog

by Lucky Red Hen on March 6, 2013

Shih Tzu’s have been pampered lap dogs for eons, so why am I surprised that our pooch follows me around… Everywhere. All the time. No matter what.

Wait, that’s not true, if someone has food or there’s the potential of food to fall within her grasp then she’s not on top of me. Other than that, she’s my barnacle dog.

This is what she looks like when she’s sneaks in behind me and waits while I potty… only looking up when I giggle at her. Doesn’t she look guilty to you?
bathroom #stalkerdog

Today’s adventure includes an annoying smoke detector battery warning (which freaked her out to the point of shaking – don’t worry, we went to Costco and got replacements for all the alarms so it stopped), nudity, and Stalker Dog.

Yes, I said nudity. As in, I was nude today (getting ready to shower; I don’t think I’m alone in the fact that I get nude in order to shower) and I took pictures while in the nude, even getting part of my body in a photo.

IMG_9464wIf you’re a weirdo, you can look closely at my leg to see how often I shave my legs (the answer is: rarely).

Then I got into the shower and she followed me.
IMG_9465w(Yep, I brought my phone into the shower with me. Don’t you?!?)

I closed the curtain AND liner, then she wiggled her way in between them…IMG_9466w…to continue to stalk me O.O

She’s been like this for a while, thus prompting me to start her own hashtag on Twitter. If you’d like to see more of her antics, type #stalkerdog into the Twitter or Instagram search box and you’ll find her silly stuff under @LuckyRedHen.

{ 9 comments }

Robin March 6, 2013 at 9:26 pm

LOL. Love you, Shannon! My Shih Tzu does the same thing. From what I understand, this breed originated in China around 600AD, and were palace dogs. I love stalkerdog’s coloring. Xanny is blonde and white. :) Keep us posted!

Trina W. March 6, 2013 at 9:29 pm

I swear our dogs were separated at birth. Roddy can’t get into the shower though since we have a glass door, but he sits there and stares and tries to lick the water that trickles out. If I shut him out of the bathroom, all I can hear is him sniffing loudly under the door, trying to get at least my scent. Yours at least has the sense to look somewhat ashamed. Roddy does not. ;)

Sarah L. March 6, 2013 at 9:34 pm

This was hilarious! Jared asked why I was laughing so hard when I saw her between the shower curtain and liner.

Your God Daughter's Incubator March 6, 2013 at 11:02 pm

I’m dying! I love the shower curtain & liner too. That’s where I finally lost it.

Tee March 7, 2013 at 3:37 am

Ha! Barnacle Dog! She is so freaking cute! #barnacledog That should be your new hashtag :)

Becky @ Utah Sweet Savings March 7, 2013 at 4:44 am

Oh my gosh! Loving this post. #Stalkerdog in between shower curtain and liner! Priceless.

P/S: I am pretty sure I need to move into your home. I want your shower!

Stacie S-H March 26, 2013 at 3:24 am

hilarious. so so funny. Antics of stalker dog make me laugh lots

Melissa April 21, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Ok, Stalkerdog is the cutest little thing ever! So glad I met you at Snap. Thanks for always making me laugh & brightening my day. :) Hope to see you again SooN!!

Lucky Red Hen April 23, 2013 at 1:48 am

I TOLD you she was ;) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, Melissa ;) Let’s hang!

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: